Pinot - Chardonnay - Italian Wine - Wine Tour
Wine Bottling - Store Wine - Wine Cellar - Taste Wine
San Francisco Bay Area And Wine Country Road Trips
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Whether exploring your own backyard or somewhere new, discover the freedom of the open road with Lonely Planet San Francisco Bay Area & Wine Country Road Trips. Featuring four amazing road trips, plus up-to-date advice on the destinations you'll visit along the way, explore San Francisco, Napa Valley and Sonoma County, all with your trusted travel companion. Jump in the car, turn up the tunes, and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet San Francisco Bay Area & Wine Country Road Trips:
- Lavish color and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily - easy-to-read, full-color route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Stretch Your Legs, Detours, Link Your Trip
- Covers San Francisco, San Francisco Bay Area, Marin County, Napa Valley, Sonoma County, Russian River, Bohemian Highway and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet San Francisco Bay Area & Wine Country Road Trips is perfect for exploring the San Francisco Bay Area in the classic American way - by road trip!
- Looking for a guide focused on San Francisco? Check out Lonely Planet San Francisco for a comprehensive look at all the city has to offer, Discover San Francisco, a photo-rich guide to the city's most popular attractions, or Pocket San Francisco, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Lonely Planet California, our most comprehensive guide to the region, is perfect for exploring both top sights and lesser-known gems, or check out Discover California, a photo-rich guide to the region's most popular attractions.
There's More in Store for You:
- For more US road-tripping ideas, check out Lonely Planet's Road Trips guides to Route 66 andPacific Coast Highways and Lonely Planet's Best Trips guides to California, New England, Southwest USA, Pacific Northwest, Florida & the South, New York & the Mid-Atlantic, and USA.
- Or start with our FREE SAMPLER '3 of the USA's Best Road Trips' with excerpts from each Road Trips guide to help you pick which region to explore first.
- Also, check out Lonely Planet's Road Trips guides to Chateaux of the Loire Valley, Normandy & D-Day Beaches, and Provence & Southeast France and Lonely Planet's Best Trips guides to Italy, France, and Ireland for some European road trip inspiration.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Days Of Wine And Roquefort
Murder, like Roquefort, stinks . . .
Cheese Shop owner Charlotte Bessette's life seems quieter than ever with her fiancÃ© out of town and her cousin Matthew and his children out of the house. But before she can put up her feet and enjoy a glass of chardonnay, Matthew asks her to play host to Noelle Adams, a bright sommelier visiting to help grow business for the local winery.
An affable wine aficionado, Noelle is paired well with the cheese expert Charlotteâ€”but something seems to be troubling the secretive houseguest, and Charlotte's life is upended when she finds the sparkling woman dead. Between Noelle's hotheaded ex, the cagey owners of the winery, its jaded manager, and a wily reporter, Charlotte has her pick of suspects, but she needs to act fastâ€”this is a mystery that only gets more dangerous with age.
About the Author
Avery Aames, author of A Cheese Shop Mystery for Berkley Prime Crime, is the pseudonym for Daryl Wood Gerber. Daryl created the format for the popular sitcom, "Out of this World" and has won awards for her screenplays. She also writes short stories and suspense novels.
The Dawn Country
The epic tale that began in People of the Longhouse continues in this second book of the thrilling new Iroquois quartet byNew York Times and USA Today bestselling authors and archaeologists Kathleen O'Neal Gear and W. Michael Gear.
War Chief Koracoo and Deputy Gonda of the Standing Stone People have successfully rescued their children, Odion and Tutelo, from Gannajero the Trader. Known as the Crow, Gannajero is a figure out of nightmare--a witch who steals children. Odion's friend Wrass is still held captive, along with several other children, in Gannajero's camp, and Koracoo and Gonda are determined to save them all.
This time, Koracoo and Gonda have allies: a battle-weary Mohawk war chief and a Healer from the People of the Dawnland, who have also lost children to Gannajero. These bitter enemies must learn to trust each other and find common ground. Will they be able to put their differences aside and rescue the children before they are sold and carried off to distant villages--and lost to their families and homes forever?
With their trademark mastery of American prehistory, Kathleen and Michael Gear tell a very human story of love and courage set against the backdrop of violent and endemic warfare of the Iroquois nations prior to the founding of the League of the Iroquois.
Windy Ridge Wines Articles
Windy Ridge Wines Books